Cubeta de RevestimientoCaja de revestimientoBolsa de Revestimiento

"Cristobalita" Investment





This plaster based heat resistant material has a quartz’s allotropic shape in it’s composition which achieves a maximum precision in low melting point metals and alloys castings made by the “lost wax” procedure if the melting point is not over 800°C.

Compressive Strength

150 Kg/cm2 after hr of setting (hardening) and using a rate of 35 cc water with 100 g powder.

Setting Expansion

The setting expansion for this investment is around 0.6% linear and thermal expansion at 700°C is 0.9% linear. The total expansion is 1.5%, which gives greater precision in the pour that contracts approx 1.5% linear (in a general way in gold alloys).


60 micron which garantee great detail and smoothness in metal castings.

“Vicat” Setting Time

Of 10 to 20 minutes.


Plastic can with hermetic seal containing 25 Kg packed in 1 Kg polyethylene bags. Card box containing 10 Kg packed in 1 Kg polyethylene bags. It is made in white.


Used to pour low melting point metals (gold, aluminum, etc.), dental use, jewelry, shoes industry, galas industry, automotive industry, etc.

Physical Properties


Water to 100g of powder

35 – 40 mL

“Vicat” time

10 – 20  minutes

Compressive Strength

DRY (24 hr)

150  Kg/cm2

Setting Expansion


Thermal Expansion (750ºC)


Total Expansion


Particle Size

60 micron