Cubeta de RevestimientoCaja de revestimientoBolsa de Revestimiento






Heat resistant plasters based material to pour low melting point’s metals and alloys by the “lost wax” procedure if the melting point is not over 800°C.

Compressive Strength

100 Kg/cm2 after 24 hr setting and using a rate of 35 cc water with 100 g powder.

Setting Expansion

Using a rate of 35 cc water with 100 g powder the setting is around 0.5% linear and thermal expansion that is produced with temperatures over 750°C is around 0.7%. The total expansion is 1.2%, this counter attacks the contraction suffered by metal and alloys when they are poured.


60 micron for great detail and smoothness in castings.

“Vicat” Setting Time

Of 10 to 20 minutes.


Plastic can with hermetic seal containing 25 Kg packed in 1 Kg polyethylene bags. Card box containing 10 Kg packed in 1 Kg polyethylene bags. It is made in gray.


Used for dental and jewelry works.



Water to 100g of Powder

35 – 40 mL

“Vicat” Time

10 – 20  minutes

Compressive Strength

DRY (24 hr)

100  Kg/cm2

Setting Expansion


Thermal Expansion (750ºC)


Particle Size

60 micron